I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Monday, June 30, 2008

TrackMania - Nations Forever

Here are some screen shots. One of the quality screenshots of on-road racing cars (that i like best) and the other of the cars in the free game I am reviewing today (F1 cars).

Website: http://www.trackmania.com/en/

Click to view bigger images.

United Forever


Nations Forever


Did you want a free full racing game with nice graphics and sound to download and play offline and verse people online too?

This game is a full blown free racing game with no trialware conditions or anything. A great racing game indeed. The graphics and sound blew me away and made me love the power under the hood of my laptop. It is rare to find such an excellent quality game for free. It even has multi-player free, I thought you would have to join but nope! its all free and well. I've played online before and a 256kbs connection did the trick with plenty to spare. The file is about a CD in size but well worth the wait. The game is a bit different to normal racing simulators in that this is a game for track cars (like hotwheels model cars) and the race course is on a track, the handling is excellent in the cars and everything is just perfect. The creators have done a real good job with this one. Oh and I have to mention it has 3D glasses mode too!, I mean not even commercial games give you that, you'll have to find a pair of glasses with red and blue lenses first though (in my experience it didn't work, maybe only because I made the glasses and they weren't perfect to scale)

One thing I didn't like too much is that I am a fan of the racing simulators more but I still enjoyed this game plenty. The free version (Nations Forever) features a full F1 set of cars. They also have other games available for the on-road racing cars (United Forever) but I am yet to understand the fees.

Here are some screen shots. One of the quality screenshots of on-road racing cars (that i like best) and the other of the cars in the free game I am reviewing today (F1 cars).


EDIT: Did i forget to mention they have a track editer so you can make your own tracks and all? Check out the website for more details on game, more screenshots, videos etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment