I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Monday, June 23, 2008

How do I save a file as .doc in Word 2007?

How do i save a file that will open in word 2003 using Word 2007?
Saving .doc in Word 2007
How can i make my files compatible with Word 2003?


To save files so others can open them in Word 2003 or older Word versions or to teach others how to save in .doc before sending a file to you, point them to one of the following sites below:
I have tested them for accuracy.



Exta:

Just found this beauty of a site that teachers you that there is a method to save .doc as a default. Which is great cause it kills my comment about people being lazy and saving files as .docx by defaut.

Default Word 2007 to save in.doc format.

No comments:

Post a Comment