I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Monday, June 23, 2008

Good Free Nero Alternative for Vista

I had to use an alternative to Nero when i got my laptop because it runs on Vista and i was a bit disappointed because Nero was one of the Best burning suites.

I then came across BurnAware and it is great, I had a friend who was having troubles burning ISO files and I recommended it to her and she loved it too so it passed by far and I was going to recommend it to you guys but I am sorry to say, the other day i went to hit update in Burnaware to see if it can give me any new functions but was disappointed that BurnAware had been sold out to commercial business and it no longer a freeware tool.

So there is really no point in telling you about it, you may still be able to find it in some mirror sites but I don't think I am allowed to upload my copy of the installer file, so sorry.

http://www.burnaware.com/downloads.html

No comments:

Post a Comment