I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good ranged wireless router

Today i got a Belkin G (802.11g) router, the shop i got it from was moving to a bigger store so i managed to get a higher-ranged model for less then the short range model.

I am sure I'll have to post something about this router as wired networking was hard enough to set up, I am sure it must be harder with wireless, lol.

Anyways I just wanted to post my thought about super long ranged routers, they are good for schools and offices but for home, unless your in a double story house, think about your neighbours or drive-by people being able to download with your Internet connection, even do illegal things using your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment