I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Firefox 3 is out

Just a reminder first, before you install FF3 consider backing up your profile (favourites and all, search my blog, I have shown you how)

Here is how you get it: Download Selection Page

Here are my thoughts:

  • It might be safer internally?

  • The user interface has had a change and looks different

  • At the moment i have had a very hard problem finding the practical advantage of updating, no add-ons work. I have hit update add-ons and have managed to get about 4 or 5 add-ons working but that is only like 20% of my add-ons working.

  • Some practical features would be the new book marks feature where it can list your most used sites etc. Nice little things but I don’t use, yet

  • Yet to explore more of it, better update this post later to be more fair, keep an eye out for this post being updated.

Feel free to comment your experience, favourites and hates on FF3.

No comments:

Post a Comment