I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Friday, June 20, 2008

Handy Spellchecker

Reading my blog i think you will find that i have way too many typos and spelling errors. I have since used BlogSpot's built in spell checker so hopefully i can help reduce the challenges in reading my blog, lol.

A common way i use to spell check without a built-in spellchecker was to copy and paste my text into word and spell check it ;) nice, it has all the functions you ever need from thesaurus to dictionary.

I usually however still carry a separate dictionary called WordWeb, It loads much faster and helps me spell check as well as define and find synonyms. You can download it Here.

Sure it can't recommend spellings as good as word but if you use word and WordWeb in partnership, you can get a fairly fine filter to scoop out all those spelling sillies.

No comments:

Post a Comment