I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Little Project

Remember about how I last time posted about making a duct tape USB drive from an old MP3 player?

Well as my post below showed, I am trying to theme it and decorate it.

A thing that i find useful from old technology (namely printers) are their stickers of their logo. Its not a complete recycling plan for electronic waste but I've saved a couple of grams re-using these stickers.

Its worked for an Epson printer and a HP one. I am not sure if all printers brands use sticker based logos or engraved logos etc.

Check out my photos:


HP printer that is waiting for a place to be recycled at.


My custom USBstick, now with a big brand name badge


Thats one less thing to need recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment