I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

XXL LCD for Photoshop?

My computer desk is too large for my liking but is actually probably too small to fit two monitors on, which is exactly what I need right now.

As I am finished school for now, I have been playing around with Photoshop to create web content and images to make my sites look flashier. Maybe even learn flash web sites during this holiday but for now Photoshop is my new toy and i have always hated the layers window on the right cause I usually make banners that spread over across the whole screen so yesterday I moved it to the bottom right corner and that didn't seem to create a huge inconvenience but I also tried to move the tools pallet and that screwed up my working habits good so I decided to keep it there.

My problem right now is that i have added a CD of add on to Photoshop ranging from brushes to plug-ins and now when i click on those buttons it fills up my screen with the pop up menu. I am hoping on finding a way to create folders and group like items together.

No comments:

Post a Comment