I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Monday, November 12, 2007

Free Gmail account

In the past you had to get invited to get a free Gmail account but recently i asked my sister to join together on another blog i have and she had to sign up for blogger and i realised that you don't need an invite, you could alternatively:

Sign up for blogger > Sign up for Gmail serivce > Unsubscribe from blogger service

In the past it wasn't a bother anyway, many people on the net had a website set up and were inviting anyone who e-mailed them (that's how i got my Gmail)


I don't know if this is a known flaw to Google or what but I am quite sure they wouldn't mind more people joining up. If you want you can ask me and provide me with your (non-gmail) e-mail and I'll invite you. Most of you reading should have a blogger account anyway or if not, you could use my above method anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment