I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Uni.cc domains not working

I am not sure why but I've e-mailed the information centre.
All Uni.cc domains of Gec doesn't work at the moment. If your having this same problem keep coming back to see if they replied to me.

I'll have to keep constant website header names for your googling convenience.

I get this black website saying:

Site unavailable
The site at gecsoft.uni.cc cannot be displayed.


Or for you if this is happening it should say:


Site unavailable
The site at xxxxt.uni.cc cannot be displayed.

xxxx being your domain name.



Domain registration is currently closed
The registration for new domains will be closed during January 2009. We are working on a re-design of all services provided. Some services are temporarily unavailable due to maintenance tasks that are being performed. We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused to you.

^^ I should really look for things like this on their homepage. I just assumed it was apart of the introduction text slab. Apparently they post news there, lol, my mistake. So there you have it i guess, for worried domain users, this is a maintenance process.

And guess what? Your site is now on google as "site unavailable".

No comments:

Post a Comment