I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Can't copy and paste PDF text

I can't copy the text from a pdf file.

There is a work around for this, the reason why you can't copy and paste is most likely due to the fact that the pdf has had the copy and paste permission disabled by the creator.

The workaround is called Freeware PDF Unlocker. Its a very very simple program that does what you want and then hides away. The way it works is you get the protected pdf and drop it into the icon and done! a new unprotected pdf is created.

The program is mainly designed to remove the copy and paste permissions. It can also remove password protected pdfs but you first have to unlock it. I suggest this program because I got annoyed having to re-type things i could copy and paste but do not encourage the hacking of passwords on pdfs unless you are the owner and have forgotten the password.

Freeware PDF Unlocker

Truely brillient, simple, easy and FREE!

2 comments:

  1. I'm using AnyBizSoft PDF Password Remove to remove restrictions, so that I can copy or print as I want. It's fast and easy.

    ReplyDelete