I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Monday, September 28, 2009

Gec Living: Windows 7 Rants And Raves: Older software

I installed older software that worked on Vista and because it was a virtual DVD drive, it had drivers, obviously not compatible with Windows 7 but compatible with Vista, even though Vista = Windows 7 in some ways. They advertised it was the driver and core system that was unchanged but yet it doesn't work >.<

  • I have seen RAM increased performance
  • I have seen cooling performance (might be weather dependent as I have never checked Vista on the same weather, day and conditions)
  • Yet to see any real battery improvements
So if you can bother to tweak and is obsessed with the performance gains then Windows 7 could be for you1

No comments:

Post a Comment