I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Article

I hate wasting electricity but I hate bumping my head against the keyboard holder even more. In the past when trying to unplug devices I don’t need I’d shift backwards and bump my head due to the position of the electrical plugs and keyboard holder. Not any more, to save electricity from devices such as printers, modems, wi-fi routers and external hard drives I use a surge board with individual switches for each plug, that way I can prevent wasting standby energy overnight (or day them if I am not using them) without the hassle of unplugging at all, just turn off the device and flick the switch off on the surge board. It’s a really simple solution and has saved me the stress of dealing with stubborn tight plugs as well as letting my power packs rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment