I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Know me better



Agree! MS Word incompatibility has been such a big issue for me when team members are sending me work that I have to have a footer in all my e-mails that says "I do not accept .docx formats" although now I've got an application that can help me convert it, also SP (serivce packs) for office can help and I might upgrade soon despite being lost in the changes to the interface in Word2007. Hey this gives me an idea, I'll try to remember to post about the conversion software for those who dislike the new interface of Word2007 or simply won't upgrade yet.




Yeah..... since getting a laptop with wireless i sit in the bus and read wireless name around the city and also in lecture rooms although i don't usually get quality names like in the comic. You'd think i would have something better to do with a laptop with super graphics....?




LOL, I sure hope this stuff doesn't really happen but the message behind the comic is a blast.




I see them like that sometimes but maybe not that extreme. I want a Prius!




I am probably not this person. Can anyone work out the tune the song is suspose to be in? it took me 3 tries to get it right.


I've taken most of these images from joyoftech.com as you might have noticed. Give them a visit sometime they have regular updates of these comics. I am choosing my favourites to post about, there is plenty more.

No comments:

Post a Comment