I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Monday, March 10, 2008

MozBackup

I re-installed Windows XP.

If you use Firefox and or Thunderbird and have some sort of data in those programs don't install anything until you have used this program, for Firefox it is great, restored everything so it looks exactly the same as my other Firefox before re-install.
Thunderbird hasn't been so successful, only add-ons have been saved, no e-mails or anything like that has been saved.

Very great for FF so far, I mean comparing to my other application, BackupFirefox which did nothing at all when restoring.

A 3.5/5 stars, losing points only because I couldn't get TB back up and running but will fiddle around with it and see how far i can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment