I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Monday, September 21, 2009

Windows 7 Rants and Raves: RealTek Driver for Windows 7

"My speakers and sound on Windows 7 sounds crap!"

I knew it! I am not a high tech sound freak but I can tell between a standard crappy tiny laptop speakers and a HD Harman/Kardon :P

OK for you guys and girls with A200 Satellites and want to get your HD back, OR if you have RealTek HD gear in your machine try this link and get the latest Windows 7 supported drivers:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

I've noticed that compared to stock Windows 7 sound drivers, that the sound quality is of higher clarity and also that the volume at level 20 is louder with HD drivers compared to stock Windows 7 sound drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment