I did the easy part now you do the hard part; follow dot points.
* * * 80 Thank you comments * * *

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A really good website for royalty-free stuff

Wow, i wished i knew about this earlier. I usually Google what media I want with an additional "royalty-free", "free", "public domain" "free to use", "freeware", "opensource" or "GNU" etc. keyword to make sure the things I download and use for school/uni projects/websites/games are ok to use (I usually give credit to them anyway just in case I broke a condition, I hate fine print)

Anyway, There is this search engine that does that for you, it only brings up results that have had the licence of use determined and sorted so you can be sure that there is the ability to use the material free no strings attached, free with credit given or special usage conditions etc.

Its called : CC Search or Creative Commons Search

No comments:

Post a Comment